COVID VACCINE PROGRAM
The Caird Hall has now closed to vaccine drop in or bookable appointments.
to find your nearest vaccine clinics please see the link below for NHS Tayside
NHS Tayside Vaccine Clinic
Please note the practice is no longer involved in the Covid Vaccine Program and all invites for third dose or new age cohorts will be received via NHS Tayside.
Remember it takes 2-3 weeks for the vaccine to provide protection, and you require both doses for maximum protection. It is not known whether it stops you spreading the virus to others so please stick to the rules and help stop spread in the communities.
We appreciate your patience & support with this matter due to the evolving daily vaccine availability; we are continuing to work hard to ensure prompt vaccination of our community.
Covid-19 vaccination status scheme launched (23/05/21)
Please do not contact your GP Practice to ask for a Covid vaccination passport or status certificate please use the link below to access the Scottish Government Vaccine Portal.
This will provide evidence of any Covid-19 Vaccine appointments and vaccinations
You will be able access your Covid-19 Vaccine Status online, by logging on to https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid19status
· People who have lost or forgotten their username or password will be able to create new ones by selecting 'forgot username' or 'forgot password' options. A Freephone Covid Status Helpline will allow people to get the record posted to them.
· It can be contacted on 0808 196 8565.
· The Scottish Government continues to urge a highly cautious approach to international travel, given the risk of new variants. The four UK Chief Medical Officers have said that green-list status should be the exception, rather than the rule, with countries added to the list only where there are very good reasons for doing so.
If you are intending to travel abroad you should:
· check the entry requirements for your destination country on the UK foreign travel advice pages
· get up-to-date information from the website of your destination country
· check the re-entry requirements for your return to Scotland
· only request a vaccination record if it is absolutely required and you are due to travel in the next 21 days